In iOS 16 and iPadOS 16, Apple’s stock Mail app has been improved with a range of new features, one of which is the ability to get email reminders. This article explains what email reminders are and how to use them.
Apple Mail has a new feature in iOS 16 called “Remind Me” that works like the name suggests. If you open an email and don’t have time to respond to it there and then, you can get the Mail app to remind you to return to it later.
Using Remind Me, you can select a date and time for Mail to resurface the message in your inbox, thereby ensuring that you don’t forget about it and nothing goes missing. Here’s how to set up a mail reminder in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16.
- In the inbox of the Mail app, tap the email that you’d like to be reminded about later.
- Tap the Reply button in the opened email.
- Scroll down the options and select Remind Me.
- Choose from the pre-set options (Remind Me in 1 Hour, Remind Me Tonight, Remind Me Tomorrow) or tap Remind Me Later… to set a custom date and time to get a reminder to action the email.
- Use the calendar and clock to select a date and time, then tap Done.
That’s all there is to it. When the reminder time comes around, the Mail app will move the email to the top of your inbox with a “Remind Me” label so that you can respond.
Conclusion: So above is the iOS 16: How you can Get E-mail Reminders in Apple Mail article. Hopefully with this article you can help you in life, always follow and read our good articles on the website: Doshared.com